Accompany - Piano for beginners and non-pianists
You are a beginner in piano or non-pianist, you begin to improvise. You want to accompany a jazz band (jazz-rock, funk, Latin jazz ...), record harmonic sequences to practice. You have to replace at short notice the pianist of the group, to accompany your students. Classically trained, you are looking for an introduction to improvisation and jazz ...
This book introduces you to the basics of accompaniment:
- Experiment with ways to build chords.
- Put in the hands the chains of chords.
- Explore the basics of harmony through the keyboard.
- Integrate simple rhythms to set up an effective accompaniment.
- Acquire reflexes to achieve a "grid".
Practical and concrete, this book is to slip in all hands.