As a child, have you decided to put yourself seriously in entering the municipal band? As a teenager, did you dream of being the new Stewart Copeland (The Police) or equaling Manu Katché? Do not dream anymore: grab your chopsticks and dive into the rhythmic universe of drums, drums and other percussions!
With The Battery for Dummies, discover how:
• produce basic rhythms, with or without partition
• master the BABA of battery techniques
• play rock, funk, jazz or Latin rhythms
• choose and tune your battery
• traveling with percussion from around the world
… And much more !
Thanks to the accompanying CD, you can practice listening to all the rhythmic cells transcribed in the book, repeat amazing solos to impress the other members of your group, and most importantly, whatever happens, you will "keep the rhythm! "