Korg adds to its range of metronomes the Micrometro, a small device that will allow you to practice your instrument in rhythm and improve your speed of play.
The micrometro has a clip to hang on the head of your instrument or your belt. It offers tempos ranging from 40 to 208 BPM, seven rhythmic signatures, as well as duets, triplets and quartolets.
For the indication of the tempo, a pendulum is proposed, as well as a flashing LED if you do not wish to hear a beep. Of course, a volume control is also present.
• Time - rhythm: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, time
• Volume: Sweet, strong, cut
• Power supply: CR2032 lithium battery (3.0V) x1 (supplied)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 45 x 45 x 22 mm
• Weight: 23g (battery included)