KORG clamp tuners that can be attached to the head of your instrument for convenient and precise tuning.
The new PitchCrow-G
is the latest addition to KORG's
range of guitar and bass guitar tuners
The PitchCrow-G is the most compact and complete clamp tuner.
It contains everything you need to tune quickly and accurately, while being about 20% smaller and lighter than previous models.
It has a color LCD display and dedicated modes for guitar and bass, as well as a new ultra-precise tuning function of ± 0.1 cents.
The battery life has also been improved and is now three times longer than previous devices, providing approximately 24 hours of continuous operation.
40 years after the development of its first tuner with needle meter, KORG is proud to present the new standard in terms of accuracy and reliability: the PitchCrow-G.
• Scale: 12 notes temperate range
• Detection accuracy: ± 0.1 hundredth (precise agreement)
• Range of agreement:
Chromatic: La0 (27.50 Hz) - C8 (4 186 Hz)
Guitar: Si1 flat (46.25 Hz) - Mi4 capo7 (493.88 Hz)
Bass: Si0 flat (23.12 Hz) - C3 (130.81 Hz)
• Reference sound: 436-445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 63 x 56 x 25 mm (minimum size)
• Weight: 21 g (battery included)
• Battery life Approximately 24 hours (Tuner in continuous operation, La4
• Included Accessories CR2032 (3V) Lithium Battery x 1
• Color: BLACK