The research :
These are composite strings of which Savarez has world-wide exclusivity. It took years of research to adapt this material to the demands of musicians and make it a remarkable product.
Indeed, we have worked the following points to guarantee the technical and acoustic quality of these strings:
• Tensile strength
• Control of elasticity and elongation
• Control the geometric regularity of the rope in every respect for a perfect accuracy. The caliber obtained is perfectly regular without resorting to mechanical polishing. The control of the diameter of the rope is carried out during manufacture.
• Resolution of defibrillation problems, a typical phenomenon related to any composite: it is the breaking of the bonds between the molecules which causes the appearance of small son on the surface (until the rupture) under the effect of a given voltage.
We perfectly master these different parameters. We can therefore adapt the material to other instruments: the violin, the harp ... etc ..
KF ALLIANCE composite fibers have the same density and elongation as the casing.
The density is higher than that of polyamide cords.
KF ALLIANCE strings are thinner than nylon strings.
They can withstand tensions of 35 Kg. (Harp).
The very low internal friction between the molecules increases their lifespan, in addition to the duration of the sound.
• High clarity and purity of sound
• Rich stamp
• High sensitivity
• Power and projection
• Extended sound duration
KF ALLIANCE highs also make up CORUM / ALLIANCE games, in which they are associated with CORUM basses.
THE LOW ROPES
They are silver spun. Advanced design and technology of more traditional type.
By comparison, they have more stiffness and allow a power play.
They offer excellent resistance under the fingers of the right hand but are easy to play in velocity, with the fingers of the left hand.
• Rich and brilliant stamp
• Large projection
• Its percussive, accurate and fast response
• Volume and power
In the game 540 RH, they are spun and polished.