A true bestseller, FINALE has become the favorite workstation for all musicians, regardless of their level: composers, engravers, copyists, conductors, choir directors, editors, orchestrators, instrumentalists, teachers and students.
Whatever the style of music, the instrument or the type of training, Finale will be a great help for the creation of your scores.
With Finale, you'll be able to capture music directly on your computer, with or without a MIDI keyboard. The many options of the software will allow you to work more quickly and efficiently your musical creations, your orchestrations and arrangements and to hear a perfect sound reproduction thanks to the extraordinary bank of sounds integrated into the software.
What's new in Finale version 26
• New articulation menu
• 31 new templates
• New chord symbols
• Improvement and optimization of the Music XML import
• Bug fixes from previous versions
• Compatibility with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems
• Windows Compatibility: Windows 7 SP1 / 8/10 (64-bit version required)
• Minimum disk space: 7GB
• Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
• RAM: 2 GB
• Internet connection required: Yes
• Processor: Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon ™
• Platform: WINDOWS, MAC
• Macintosh Compatibility: macOs 10.10-10.14